Back to all jobs
Area Trade Marketeer (France & UK)
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a strong trade marketing professional with outstanding analytical, project management and communication skills? Do you want to play a significant role in between Marketing and Sales, EMEA headquarters and the local markets? If you are passionate about customer/retailer and consumer marketing, then this is your job!
The Area Trade Marketeer (based in Paris) delivers the Company marketing strategy into a local trade marketing strategy and action plan. Furthermore, he/she implements this local strategy and action plan for the designated area (France and UK), working together closely with OMRON’s sales team and customers/distributors.
For France the Area Trade Marketeer will have to manage a direct report (the Trade Marketing Officer) who will give support in the creation and implementation of the trade marketing plans for the French market.
This role requires national (within France) and international (throughout UK) travel, for approximately 35% of the time.
The role will initially be focused on the French market and deploying a range of campaigns for pharmacy, medical shops and retailers so that consumers and professionals recognize OMRON’s unique selling points and are persuaded by clear call to actions.
The role requires a strong attention to detail to deliver focused and single minded marketing campaigns for OMRON trade customers.
The key responsibilities:
- Create and implement trade marketing/marketing calendar in the designated areas
- Create and implement the local POS materials and activities
- Adopt and localize Marketing Central campaigns to local markets strategy and requirements
- Address the local PR projects and campaigns and digital marketing activities driven by the headquarter
- Track and provide timely feedback on KPIs, related to campaigns and Trade Marketing activities and new product launch performances
- Manage Trade Marketing Investment Budget
- Provide effective and comprehensive trade marketing support to the Trade Marketing Group Manager
- Collect and periodically report DPSMAP (Distribution, Pricing, Shelving, Merchandising, Advocacy and Promotion) status of market
The ideal candidate would have/bring:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Commercial or Marketing field
- 4-7 years of experience in a related role within Trade Marketing and Marketing, combined with good knowledge of the retail channel
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience communicating with agencies, cross-functional departments and external partners
- Strong influencing skills
- A strategic thinker with proven experience implementing successful market strategies in similar roles
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Fluent French and business English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please submit your CV in English.