Are you an experienced Business Controller looking for a challenging role in an international environment? Do you want to contribute to our mission of improving the quality of life and contributing to a better society? Then we have the position for you!
You are passionate about driving the financial target achievements, improving profitability and finding efficiencies. You have a hands-on attitude and are comfortable handling the details whilst also keeping the bigger picture in view. If you are, then we may have the perfect role for you!
As Business Controller you will be the financial business partner for strategic regions and/or business lines involving financial reporting, forecasts and budgets. You will contribute to the company performance with the aim to optimize the annual, mid and long-term revenue growth and profitability, compliant with relevant laws, company rules and principles.
1. Responsible for preparation of monthly financial reporting & analysis, forecasting and budgeting for the assigned region or line of business.
2. Monthly recommendation on financial target achievements including 'to go analysis'. Present key findings by product, market deviations and recommendations.
3. Advise management from a business control perspective. Analyze profitability across product group, customer and region. Manage profitability improvement projects such as portfolio rationalization, cost control, price increases etc.
4. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (internal and external audits) and JSOX requirements.
5. Drive efficient working capital management and cost control, including investments in innovation and marketing, to fuel sales growth (ROI approach, Cash Flow).
6. Assist in any other finance and accounting tasks, if and when required, such as consolidation and reporting to Omron Headquarters.
7. Actively involve stakeholders throughout the business to ensure financial management responsibilities are understood and financial goals are exceeded.
8. Join monthly closing and business review meetings, work on business cases and analyse ROI.
Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required.