Back to all jobs
Business Planning Specialist (Japanese-speaking)
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare EMEA is looking for a Business Planning Analyst to join our international team in Hoofddorp. In this role, you will play a crucial role to achieve business goals of Omron Healthcare in a rapidly changing healthcare industry. You will interact with not only the International Sales and Marketing team, but also our Head Quarter (HQ) office and regional offices and support them with business planning for the common goal.
Are you a Japanese speaker based in The Netherlands and looking for an opportunity to add value to a consumer healthcare company and help us with our mission to improve the lives of millions of patients? Do you have experience coordinating key stakeholders for strategic projects and supporting the management with business strategy and planning? Do you have excellent communication skills to ensure smooth implementation of cross departmental projects?
Are you up for this challenge? Join our journey and get in touch!
Your role as Business Planning Analyst
The Business Planning Analyst has a dual responsibility:
- Ensure full alignment of business goals among HQ, the International Sales and Marketing (ISM-HQ) and regional offices.
- Create a smooth process for multiple ISM’s key projects to ensure they are finalized within the set time frames. This by communicating with cross-departmental key stakeholders and supporting in resolving encountered challenges.
- Consolidate and summarize the regional business plans and identify alignment gaps with the centralized strategy.
- Ensure that regional business plans are aligned with stakeholders and in line with the overall OHQ business plan by flagging issues to the management.
- Support and monitor the process of assigned key projects, manage smaller projects that derive from ISM annual business plan, and summarize and monitor project status.
- Prepare the agenda and facilitate the ISM meetings with regional entities (including oversea subsidiaries), and make minutes.
- Provide ad hoc operational support to Corporate Planning Department of the Omron Healthcare Europe
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in the field of Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a business analyst role or equivalent role supporting the business planning process in international companies
- Knowledge of accounting and finance (consolidation and analysis of PL/BS/CF) is an advantage
- Excellent Excel and Power Point capabilities
- Strong communication skills especially in an international setting
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both written and spoken, is a must.
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
Please submit your CV in English.