Back to all jobs
Clinical Research Associate
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelMaster degree
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Do you have experience developing and monitoring clinical studies and building relationships with Key Opinion Leaders? Do you have a business mindset and are you a logical thinker? Do you enjoy networking inside and outside the company and feel comfortable in a matrix role? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
At OMRON Healthcare Europe we have a great opportunity for an independent, social and communicative professional with a strong scientific background and experience/interest in the Cardiovascular or Respiratory markets to join our team.
Your Role as Clinical Research Associate
As CRA you will be responsible for (co)developing and monitoring clinical studies in the EMEA region. Next to this you will also give support to the marketing teams with medical substantiation of the communication messages and the educational activities. Moreover, you help to achieve the desired market position within the scope of the mid- and long-term strategy as defined by the management. Your goal is to contribute to make OMRON the brand recommended most often in cardiovascular and respiratory and to support our company vision of “Zero compromise on healthier lives”.
The position will be based in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. Travel within EMEA region and to International events is considered part of the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Map the relevant medical environment (institutions, KOLs, societies etc.) and identify key contacts
- Build relationships and network with key medical stakeholders
- Develop and monitor clinical studies in close cooperation with KOL’s in line with the strategy and global objectives of the R&D group
- Establish good working relationships with key opinion leaders
- Share relevant medical insights with the R&D and marketing department
- Give support to OMRON Academy (OMRON’s medical training program)
- Gather, consolidate, analyze and report internal and external market / medical data;
- Based on Omron core medical and R&D strategy, execute the annual action plan and manage cost within allocated expense budgets;
- Participate in external congresses and exhibitions in order to increase brand awareness, educate the market and gather and report market and competitor information.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- At least 3 years experience as a Medical Affairs / liaison / CRA in the medical devices market
- Master degree in a Medical or Biosciences field
- Experience with Clinical Studies
- Able to implement plans and 'make it happen'
- Knowledge of Cardiovascular or Respiratory market would be advantageous
- Proficient in English language, both written and verbal (more languages is beneficial)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Proactive attitude
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join trainings and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package (including commuting allowance, lunch allowance, gym membership budget, pension scheme & healthcare insurance compensation).
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space. #LI-Hybrid
- Possibility to work from abroad max. 12 weeks per year.
Please submit your CV and motivation in English.