Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you an experienced Community Manager, with a proven track record of engaging users in an online or app-based environment? Are you looking to further your career within a leading global medical device and services organization? This is your chance!
As a member of the EMEA Connected Services and Solutions (CSS) team, you will be working at the forefront of Omron’s digital health revolution.
Your role as Community Manager
Omron Healthcare are entering an exciting period of rapid innovation, supporting healthcare professionals and patients to manage health more effectively, improving their quality of life and achieving better health outcomes
Our CSS team are launching a range of health management products, focused on digital services. Your role will be to design and implement strategies to ensure that patients are interested and engaged in managing their own health. You will:
- Become the ‘voice of Omron’ towards our subscribers and the ‘voice of the consumer’ within the CSS team.
- Develop and execute consumer engagement strategy based on data insights from our platform as well by the surveys and outreach to our end-users.
- Partner internally and with agencies to create inspiring and engaging content for Omron’s service subscribers, including educational materials that help users to improve their health.
- Compile and communicate insights on user experience of Omron’s connected services to Product Managers and R&D to support product improvement and strategic roadmap development.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating and executing consumer engagement strategies, ideally in the medical field. You will have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in communications, business, or marketing
- At least 4-7 years of experience in the field of Marketing / Community management
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to set direction and engage others
- Energetic and passionate for consumers and customers
- Strong strategic thinker, creative, innovative, communicative, and good at priority-setting
- Experience in a multicultural and international environment
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
Please submit your CV in English.