Back to all jobs
Customer Service Representative Online
Employment typeDefinite contract
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelEntry level
Education levelVocational education
Customer Service Representative Online (6 Month Contract)
Are you passionate about Customer Service and Healthcare? Do you naturally put the customer at the heart of what you do and at the same time capable of standing your ground to keep processes harmonized and standardized? Are you a person who feels comfortable multi-tasking and have a positive attitude towards change?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Get in touch!
At OMRON our dynamic and international Supply Chain team is looking for a strong Customer Service Representative Online. In this position, your main focus will be on B2B support for the biggest Online retailers across Europe. On top of that, you will support Omron in our ambition to develop our e-commerce platform and provide best in class customer service to our end consumers.
Your role as Customer Service Representative Online
The Customer Service Representative supports, assists and advises customers to fulfil their demands within the guidelines set so that all customers and Omron Healthcare can achieve their objectives, within the scope of the organizational strategy.
- Full OTC (order to cash) process, meaning handling orders, scheduling and planning shipments, making sure we comply to all mandatory export requirements, creating invoices, ensure that daily operational business is managed correctly and effectively according to Customer Service rules and procedures.
- Take responsibility for accounts, inform customers in a timely, clear and concise manner, and act as the first point of contact for any account queries.
- Responsible for Customer satisfaction for assigned customers. Solve customer complaints and follow-up on customer feedback.
- Work with the supply planning team to confirm product availability and actively engage with customers to shape demand in line with feasibility respecting launch volumes and final sales agreement for phase-out products.
- Support the Supply Chain team on customer master data and/or forecasting maintenance.
- Execute customer services administration, including short term demand plan alignment with order execution.
- Pro-actively liaise with internal contacts/clients/logistical service providers to tailor services and deliverables following the business guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum vocational/MBO working and thinking level.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role, ideally in a B2B environment (distributors, wholesalers, retailers, etailers) or D2C environment
- Experience working in an international business environment (EMEA).
- Proficient English both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to customers.
- Knowledge of order fulfilment / administrative process.
- Ability to work in a high-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Excel (Microsoft Office), as well as good knowledge of an ERP system (JD Edwards is a definite advantage).
Who you are
- An individual with attention to details and structured mindset
- A fast and eager learner
- Proactive, with a hands-on attitude and Continues Improvement approach
- Skilled in prioritization and time management
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
In return, we offer you
A great international and positive working environment, where you can learn and cooperate with colleagues with more than 20 different nationalities. What makes working for OMRON Healthcare Europe Customer Service so interesting is the variety of work and diverse people. A constantly improving and changing organization that is growing year on year, because of the motivated people that are willing to help each other.
Please submit your CV in English.