Back to all jobs
Customer Service Team Lead Online
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
At OMRON Healthcare Europe we are looking for a passionate Customer Service Team Lead Online to manage our online business and drive an optimum and cost-efficient fulfillment strategy. Reporting into the Customer Service Manager EMEA, you will be joining a hardworking, diverse and enthusiastic Customer Service team, located in our EMEA headquarters in Hoofddorp (Amsterdam metropolitan area).
Your role as Customer Service Team Lead Online
In the role of Customer Service Team Lead Online you manage and control the Customer Service Online team and you will be responsible for the complete customer service journey for OMRON’s online business. Furthermore, you will onboard new customers and continuously adjust to market developments in order to maintain the optimum and most cost-efficient fulfilment strategy for the online business.
- Manage and coach the Customer Service Representative Team Online
- Manage the EMEA service & support service cloud, think of case management handling and management of external parties.
- As program manager onboard all service and support to our Service Cloud and advise on tailored solutions
- Manage and control the order-to-cash process for online business
- Monitor and respond to the order behavior of online players. Recommend and implement Minimum Order Quantities, adjust order frequency and propose SKU rationalization to optimize the cost to serve
- Control orders, ensure daily operational business is managed correctly and effectively according to Customer Service policies and procedures. Set, maintain, and monitor KPI’s and define CAPA’s to improve performance and efficiency
- Support projects to standardize and consolidate the Order to Cash process for online
- Check and control the monthly customer demand forecast generation for online business supported by statistical models
- Dispute handling, translate root cause into CAPA’s to improve delivery accuracy of 3PL’s and/or freight forwarders
- Advise logistic and transactional requirements during onboarding and contracting phase of new online players. Represent supply chain during quarterly online meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Higher vocational professional education (bachelor’s degree)
- 4-7 years’ experience in a Customer Service Team Lead Online role or similar
- Exceptional customer service; you can balance professionalism and empathy, and you understand the needs of different customers
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Experience working in a diverse international business environment (EMEA)
- Experience managing a team (at least one direct report) in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, with proficient English (written and verbal)
- Strong influencing skills and proven stakeholder management skills in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Excel (Microsoft Office), as well as good knowledge of an ERP system (JD Edwards is a definite advantage)
- Systems experience with Sales Force Service Cloud, Magnus OIL and Ingenico preferred.
OMRON Core Competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
- Team Leader
If you’re looking for a Customer Service Team Lead Online role where you can drive strategy, positively influence stakeholders and work in a company that genuinely lives out their mission to contribute to a better society, apply today!
Please submit your CV in English.