Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare is a global leader in the field of clinically proven, innovative medical equipment for health monitoring (Blood Pressure Monitors) and therapy (Nebulizers & Pain Management). We praise ourselves with making zero compromise when it comes to the healthier lives of our consumers, this attitude has delivered us the global leadership in the sector of Blood Pressure monitors.
OMRON Healthcare Europe is searching for a Digital Marketeer to join our Omni Channel team. Headquartered in Hoofddorp – the Amsterdam metropolitan area – the Netherlands, we offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a diverse environment, with excellent opportunities to expand your skills and experience on an international level.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager, you will play a critical role in the evolution of our paid digital media plans, driving continuous optimization and better alignment with local market’s activation plans. Your role will be to prepare digital media campaign briefs, leveraging media agencies in high level channel planning and strategy as well as daily campaign performance optimizations and reporting.
- Execute and influence the digital media strategy that will primarily run across SEM, paid social, affiliates and programmatic.
- Manage campaign briefs and work closely with local marketing, category, and creative agency partners to develop the strong paid media plans based on performance data.
- Manage the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts and business objectives.
- Report and present strategic insights and competition analysis on the paid media campaigns that can be leveraged across markets and campaigns such as best performing messaging and audiences. This includes the constant collaboration of structured A/B tests with paid media campaigns.
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns, identify and quickly resolving obstacles, take real time decisions on reallocation of resources to capitalize on opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies – particularly across paid performance marketing vehicles.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Education in the field of digital marketing and/or marketing communications
- 2-4 years’ experience in managing the digital media campaigns and tactics (e.g. Programmatic Advertising and Paid Search Advertising).
- Strong knowledge of media metrics and analytics tools to measure and explain consumer behavior.
- A passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices, and a desire to influence and drive the digital marketing agenda
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, vendors, and media agencies.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Interest in the Healthcare Industry
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
Please submit your CV in English.