Back to all jobs
Digital Trade Marketeer
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
Calling digital (trade) marketing wizards! Are you ready to make your mark in an international company? Do you want to see your work impact a balance sheet and society too? Read on!
OMRON Healthcare’s EMEA HQ in Hoofddorp is looking for an out-of-the-box digital trade marketing professional with a hands-on approach, innovative ideas, and the ability to create best-in-class shopper journeys on Marketplaces in the EMEA region.
In this role, you’ll have responsibility for our online content and the positioning of our products and categories on a variety of platforms such as Amazon, Allegro, Bol.com, to name a few. Success in this role would mean a real impact on sales results, our brand, and category positioning – across the EMEA region. Are you up for the challenge?
- You will be an important pillar in our Omni Channel Activation team, working closely with the Online Sales teams, implementing, and managing our digital trade marketing strategies and action plans to drive growth on the Marketplaces OMRON operates in.
The key responsibilities:
- Bringing our omni channel brand and category content strategy to life on Marketplaces – ensuring all brand stores, products, keywords, etc, are optimized for performance on each marketplace.
- Supporting the online team with the formulation of our online portfolio range based on historic and forecasted category and site/platform performance.
- Working closely with the online teams to continually optimize the marketing conversion paths & lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Coordinating the localization of (A+) Product Detail Pages (Language, Images) and adding incremental value through continuous improvement.
- Conducting or managing the keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Working to increase sales and communication performance across Marketplaces on a day-by-day basis in combination with our agencies, KAMs, and Marketplaces staff.
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across the e-commerce, insights, marketing, and wider Omni channel team. Liaise pro-actively with other departments to ensure all parties are aligned and have up-to-date information on activities.
- Working with other members of our Omni Channel Activation, Online Sales, and agency teams to create, execute and launch effective data-driven online promotional and advertising campaigns and tools incl. analysis of results and ROI; managing and communicating our library of best practices.
- Acting as first point of contact for the OMRON organization for digital trade marketing.
The ideal candidate would have:
- University degree with a focus on (Digital) Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the FMCG industry.
- Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal) and, preferably, competency in at least one other European language (French, Spanish, Italian, German).
- Experience managing website content, preferably, on marketplaces or e-tailer sites.
- Experience writing content for SEO.
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, and flexibility.
- A team player, who can adapt to a dynamic, changing environment.
- Passion for and knowledge of online marketing, e-commerce, and social media.
- Proactive, with a hands-on attitude.