Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelMaster degree
OMRON Healthcare EMEA is looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Finance Leader to join our team. Are you looking for a challenging role in an international environment within an exceptionally open, transparent and respectful culture? And do you want to contribute to our mission of improving the quality of everyone’s life. Then we have the position for you!
At OMRON Healthcare, we want to create an environment where we minimize the current medical impact that certain conditions have on people’s daily lives and create more room for quality of life. Each of our actions and products pursue this mission and are a step towards improving people's lives around the world.
In this challenging role as a Finance Director you will lead the development and execution of the Finance strategies, goals and plans within OMRON Healthcare EMEA. Being a strong strategic thinker, you will be a key contributor to the development and execution of the business strategy with the aim to maximize the organization’s sustainable growth and profitability.
Within this position you will be responsible for both the Business Control as well as the (outsourced) accounting activities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide financial insight into the development of strategic plans and policies for the organization. Be the (financial) sounding board for senior management.
- Develop and implement financial strategies covering both the business control as well as financial accounting.
- Ensure P&L management, balance sheet, ROIC will be important areas to manage across the region. Provide strong oversight of financial controls, measurements and systems.
- Prepare business cases for strategic investment and divestment. Manage and or contribute to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, integration and divestments.
- Maintain the region’s fiscal integrity and ensure financial, legal and tax compliance with all the company’s processes and procedure.
- Responsible for adequate management of the outsourced accounting shared services. This includes monthly/quarterly/annual KPI tracking and review to secure accurate financial reporting.
- Drive operational excellence (projects) within the own Finance expertise by closely working together and leveraging the possibilities of Supply Chain and ICT.
- Manage and lead the finance team (6 team members).
What makes you a strong candidate?
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven academic working and thinking level. Master Degree in Financial Management on university level. Additional education like CPA (RA) or MBA is highly desired.
- At least 10 years’ experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles. Outstanding track record in strategy development, change management and people management. Managed international cross functional teams and was part of a Management Team.
- Experience with audit processes, compliance and knowledge global/international accounting and finance. It is a plus when you have experience/knowledge of Japanese Accounting policies.
- Able to translate strategies into concrete tactical plans, achieve buy-in from key stakeholders and drive the operational execution to completion with a high attention to details.
- Cultural fit is important and includes transparency, collaboration, result orientation, entrepreneurialism, customer focus and a strong commitment to high quality.
- Strong financial skills are required. Ability to oversee efforts to ensure that excellent financial controls are in place throughout the region.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work closely with local and regional business leaders, functional heads and corporate headquarters.
- A person of high character; is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values, is direct and truthful with strong integrity.
- Highly self-motivated with the energy and ability to take initiative on relevant issues.
- Display role model behavior on the core values of the company.
Omron core competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required