Back to all jobs
HR Business Partner
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelMaster degree
Are you an experienced and business-savvy HR professional looking for a challenging role in an international environment? Do you thrive in an open, transparent and respectful culture? Do you want to contribute to our mission of improving the quality of lives and contributing to a better society? Then we have the position for you!
At OMRON Healthcare we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to provide proactive and exceptional support to the Sales and eCommerce teams throughout the EMEA region. Reporting directly into the HR Director, you will be joining an enthusiastic and innovative HR team based in our European headquarters in Hoofddorp, NL.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with management to successfully recruit, select and onboard candidates
- Supporting management in the performance management cycle and annual compensation reviews incl. personal development planning, talent reviews and succession planning
- Identifying individual and team development needs and facilitating development activities together with management
- Partnering in organisational design and change processes and working with management to create high performance teams (i.e., through teambuilding sessions)
- Creating, implementing and managing innovative projects, in line with HR strategy and business needs
- Contributing to the development, implementation, monitoring and reviewing of HR strategies, policies, processes and systems
- Being a trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills. You can influence at all levels in the organisation and you quickly build rapport with your colleagues
- Strong organisational skills. You’re a self-starter and you can multitask, prioritise and work independently to resolve issues
- Proven experience meeting targets in a fast-paced and target-driven environment. You work well under time constraints and with clear deadlines
- Strong teamwork skills. You love to collaborate, share your ideas and encourage others
- Overall 4 to 6 years HR experience, of which at least 3 years HRBP experience in a fast-paced environment
- Master's degree
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the Omron Competencies in their day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
If you’re looking for a role where you can own your own projects, positively influence stakeholders and work in a company that genuinely lives out their mission to contribute to a better society, apply today!
Please submit your CV in English.