OMRON Healthcare EMEA is looking for an entrepreneurial, team-player and passionate HR & Internal Communications Intern to join our HR EMEA team. In this exciting role you will be part of the HR team, reporting directly to the HR Director.
At OMRON Healthcare, we want to create an environment where we minimize the current medical impact that certain conditions have on people’s daily lives and create more room for quality of life. Each of our actions and products pursues this mission and is a step towards improving people's lives around the world.
Are you looking for an internship in an international environment, do you have a passion for communications, and do you want to work for a company that is focused on improving a person’s quality of life? Are you ready for the challenge? Then please apply!
Your role as HR & Internal Communications Intern
You will plan, deliver, and support internal communication campaigns to drive employee engagement. Furthermore, you will play a vital role in positioning OMRON Healthcare as an employer of choice. In this role you will work closely with HR, Marketing and Communications. You will create content for and help manage the HR intranet pages, our Company LinkedIn Page, Employer Branding and other HR initiatives such as our Employee Healthy Living Program.
· Develop content for internal channels, deliver internal campaigns, and provide support for key internal initiatives
· Update HR intranet pages and LinkedIn
· Generate ideas, propose improvements and deliver content for HR & Internal communication activities covering the full employee life cycle and employee experience
· Manage and create content for Employer Branding, to increase employee engagement, attract talent more effectively, including social media and career website.
The ideal candidate would have/is:
· Currently enrolled in a university studying a degree in the field of Communications
· Available for a period of at least 5 months
· Fluent in English, with strong communication and writing skills
· A team player
· Enjoys being creative and has strong content creator skills and experience working with apps such as Canva, Adobe
What can OMRON offer you?
· International, inclusive, and flexible working environment
· Opportunities to join online trainings for your personal and professional development
· An internship allowance of € 400/500, – gross per month, depending on if you’re a bachelor or masters student
· An exciting internship program with other fellow interns
· A flexible way of working (hybrid) #LI-Hybrid