OMRON Healthcare is a global leader in the field of clinically proven, innovative medical equipment for health monitoring (Blood Pressure Monitors) and therapy (Nebulizers & Pain Management). We praise ourselves for making zero compromises when it comes to the healthier lives of our consumers, this attitude has delivered us the global leader in the sector of Blood Pressure monitors.
OMRON Healthcare Europe is searching for a Business Analyst to join our Information and Communications Technology team. Headquartered in Hoofddorp – the Amsterdam metropolitan area – the Netherlands, we offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a diverse environment, with excellent opportunities to expand your skills and experience on an international level.
Reporting to the Head of Information and Communications Technology, you will play a critical role in the co-development and execution of the analytical strategy keeping continuous change in mind by supporting the business in improving processes, products, and services through data analysis by designing/developing and implementing reports, dashboards, and interactive visualizations through Analytical software solutions. (S)he acts as the bridge between business problems and technology solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
· 4-7 years’ experience with Tableau and ideally experience with Alteryx.
· Recognized as an expert in disclosing information from systems smartly.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
· Strong stakeholder management skills.
· Able to steer external suppliers.
· A team player and drive continuous change.