Back to all jobs
ICT ERP Manager
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare is a global leader in the field of clinically proven, innovative medical equipment for health monitoring (Blood Pressure Monitors) and therapy (Nebulizers & Pain Management). We praise ourselves for making zero compromises when it comes to the healthier lives of our consumers, this attitude has delivered us the global leader in the sector of Blood Pressure monitors.
OMRON Healthcare Europe is searching for an ERP Manager to join our Information and Communications Technology team. Headquartered in Hoofddorp – the Amsterdam metropolitan area – the Netherlands, we offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a diverse environment, with excellent opportunities to expand your skills and experience on an international level.
Reporting to the Head of Information and Communications Technology, you will play a critical role in the co-development and execution of the ERP strategy keeping continuous change in mind by supporting the business by bridging business problems and technology solutions by our ERP system(s), solving complex problems, and taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
He/she ensures optimal usage of the ERP system(s) by managing the technical and functional requirements of the ERP and related business information systems and developing key users.
Furthermore, he/she is responsible for compliance of the ERP system(s) with the regulatory, company, and other applicable standards.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze external/user and business requirements to determine ERP system(s) configuration and customization needs.
- Provide IT leadership by developing project plans, obtaining business approvals, selecting third parties/consultants, performing risk assessments, implementation of changes, and providing overall project management to ensure goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget.
- Configure, implement, maintain, and upgrade ERP application modules. Manage overall testing process and development to production change management life cycle on the ERP and related business information systems.
- Develop (key) users by e-learning/videos and documentation of end-user manuals or classical training.
- Manage the external 24/7 support and end-user support on the ERP and related business information systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- 4-7 years’ experience with Oracle JD Edwards Manufacturing and Distribution/Warehousing modules
- Proven experience in system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing, and support on Oracle’s JD Edwards ERP environment(s).
- Experience with SalesForce Commerce or Marketing or Service Cloud or ReportsNow Data Access Studio is nice to have.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Able to steer external suppliers.
- A team player and drive continuous change.