Back to all jobs
Interim Regional Marketing Manager (Germany & Poland)
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns across countries, while looking to make a positive impact in society and improve people’s lives?
OMRON Healthcare’s EMEA, the Nr 1 Brand recommended by Cardiologists for Blood pressure monitors, is currently looking for an Interim Regional Marketing Manager Germany & Poland, based in Germany or NL (EMEA HQ).
In this role, the Regional Marketing Manager will have the responsibility to develop and implement strategic marketing plans (Omnichannel approach) in the region of responsibility to support the growth plans of the business. She / He will also monitor and evaluate the marketing strategies and activities to measure effectiveness (ROI).
Success in this role would mean a real impact on our business results, brand and category positioning – across the region of responsibility. Are you up for the challenge?
Your key responsibilities include:
- Setting the marketing strategy for the OMRON business in the region of responsibility (in full alignment with EMEA Marketing Strategy) and ensuring that OMRON Healthcare Europe strategies (both for base and new businesses) are implemented locally.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors:
- Responsible of doing 3C local analysis, defining local 4P, & correct implementation of marketing mix,
- Discover actionable insights from multiple data sources & assess new marketing opportunities.
- Drive, plan, and implement the Omnichannel marketing plan in the designated region:
- Create annual calendar of activities <across channels: offline & online> in collaboration with the EMEA Marketing and local Sales teams,
- Unlock media and touchpoints opportunities,
- Implement and oversee campaigns and activities,
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities as well as report findings to the central team,
- Negotiate and liaise with third-party marketing agencies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, as well as providing recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with central digital marketing and Direct-to-Consumer teams to design, test and develop our brand and product value propositions.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials which includes approving, launching and evaluating (from digital assets to Point of Sales Materials.
- Oversee OMRON’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and congresses in the region of responsibility.
- Looking after the budget of the regional marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Act as first point of contact for the OMRON organization for regional/ local marketing insights.
Skills and basic qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Excellent English, German and Polish language skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, and flexibility.
- A team player, who can adapt to a dynamic, changing environment.
- Proactive, with a hands-on attitude.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proficiency with Omnichannel marketing, online marketing, and social media strategy.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
Please submit your CV in English