Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare is a global leader in the field of clinically proven, innovative medical equipment for health monitoring (Blood Pressure Monitors) and therapy (Nebulisers & Pain Management). We praise ourselves for making zero compromises when it comes to the healthier lives of our consumers, this attitude has delivered us the global leadership in the sector of Blood Pressure monitors.
OMRON Healthcare Europe is searching for an Inventory Controller / Purchaser to join our Supply Chain Team. Headquartered in Hoofddorp – the Amsterdam metropolitan area – the Netherlands, we offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a diverse environment, with excellent opportunities to expand your skills and experience on an international level.
Your role as Inventory Controller / Purchaser
You are responsible for tasks related to stock movement including stock in transit, stock on hand and the return flow. You make sure that stock transaction is accurately entered into the ERP system. You track the inbound flow and inform key stakeholders pro-actively on availability changes.
- Execute, control, administer and communicate the material flows between supplier, forwarder and warehouse and prepare and analyse monthly inventory reconciliation reports comparing inventory in Omron’s ERP system vs. the 3rd party Warehouse system.
- Timely process and check invoices from suppliers versus purchase orders placed versus Incoming Goods List received from OHE’s European Distribution Center.
- Process exceptional inventory procedures like stock corrections, damages and returned material from customers.
- Maintain item master data of products and suppliers in the ERP System. Perform new item/product set up in the ERP System and perform accurate and timely master data maintenance of all our items/products and suppliers within the ERP System.
- Place Purchase Orders and Work Orders to respectively local (spare part) suppliers and our assembly site and book (priority) items and communicate these promptly to the Customer Service team.
- Support in internal and external audits
- Control and coordinate the execution of inventory planning, forecasting, and operational purchasing of spare parts and accessories.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Higher vocational professional education (bachelor’s degree) in a related field
- 3-5 years experience in Inventory Control/Management or Logistics in an international commercially oriented company
- Hands-on experience in operational planning in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of financial administration and controlling is advantageous
- Strong communication skills, with proficient English (written and verbal), French is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Microsoft Office)
- Good knowledge of an ERP system (JD Edwards is a definite advantage)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Individual with a strong sense of responsibility
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON Competencies in their day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join training & courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary & secondary employment benefits package (including commuting allowance, lunch allowance, gym membership budget, pension scheme & healthcare insurance compensation).
- 28 days of holiday per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space.
Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required.