Back to all jobs
Jr. Export Manager
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare is looking for an Jr. Export Manager that wants to make a difference for people, helping them realize healthy and comfortable lives, in line with our mission. At OMRON Healthcare, we want to create an environment where we minimize the current medical impact that certain conditions have on people’s daily lives and create more room for quality of life. Each of our actions and products pursues this mission and is a step towards improving people's lives around the world.
The role of Jr. Export Manager would be ideal for those who want to develop their entrepreneurial talent but also is a great opportunity to work in sales at the heart of the leading services and medical device company in EMEA.
As Jr. Export manager you independently handle business by managing assigned business partners, grow topline and achieve profitable business growth. you effectively communicate and align business partners on (4Ps) Pricing Products, Promotions, and Placements. Coordinate with legal, logistics and regulatory teams to establish the right product mix for the market and ensure right channel potential for growth. You ensure high share of market for OMRON products by market mapping and winning over competition in the assigned markets.
About the role
You will work across Africa and Europe managing 18 Business Partners an annual revenue of approximately 2.66million Euros. You support the Export Manager and explore new business opportunities within assigned territory. You will manage Business Partners and be involved in routine operational activities with effective communications. This role will report to Export Manager.
- Build and maintain good relations with the assigned business partners as well as be main contact person for all questions regarding all export markets, within the mandate of the Junior Export.
- Monitor the (statistical) business partner forecast and support all assigned business partners to ensure alignment with ordering in line with the forecast and forecasting processes of Omron Healthcare, in close cooperation with the supply chain department.
- Plan, negotiate (price and contract), agree and control the annual sales budget as well as advise the business partner, primarily through tele-sales, and with potential occasional business partner visits, with the aim to achieve sales turnover and gross-profit targets in close cooperation with the Export Manager.
- Gather, consolidate and analyze data as well as monitor and report on the defined KPI’s and ROI of all export management activities, with extensive use of the available reporting tools.
- Develop, together with the export manager and other OHE stakeholders, further ways to optimize the export business and ensure more efficient handling of export customers.
- Be the main point of contact for all SPOT business requests and handle either directly or via the requesting business partner to maximize profitable sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales experience in the fields of healthcare or FMCG or related industry
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in distributor management, could be any industry but experience working within a company that sells products, consumer/pharma/medical devices /OTC sales
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial knowledge/ experience in export markets is ideal
- Cultural awareness working with partners in different countries
- Proficient in the English and local language, both written and verbal
- Additional language such as Russian or French would be preferred
- Flexibility is important due to time-zone differences and cultural diversity
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Negotiation Skills
OMRON core competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
- Team leaders
Want to apply?
- A resume is required – this resume should be in English