Back to all jobs
Jr. S&OP Planner
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelEntry level
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare Europe is looking for a Jr. Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) Planner to join our European Supply Chain Management department. We offer you the opportunity to be part of our important mission to help realize healthier and comfortable lives for people around the world.
We are looking for an individual with very strong analytical skills that is structured and has a process mindset. Are you energetic, highly motivated and driven to succeed? Would you like to work in a multinational professional environment? Then this is the job for you!
Your role as Jr. S&OP Planner
You are responsible for the forecast of customers and developing and maintaining S&OP files, and dashboards. This to improve forecast accuracy and ensure strong and reliable dashboards to support the business . You have a critical mindset and are able to challenge the status quo by looking at process optimization and automation.
- Demand Planning: Lead meetings with Sales to review the demand according to trends and Supply Planning complexity; Identify major gaps and risks for the business
- Regular updates of S&OP files and database maintenance, as well as generating statistical forecasts; Regular consistency checks; Propose automation improvements for the S&OP process
- Supports and performs S&OP reporting: Sales evolution file, forecast accuracy and bias, Stock evolution. The reporting is supporting the S&OP process
- Reports on actual and historical performance. Reports on the outlook of performance and signals gaps in performance. Proposes initiatives to drive the performance to the target
- Updates a monthly dashboard on monthly performance and outlook. Fuels the organization with demand analytics and scenario planning
- Supply planning: in charge of the replenishment of a selected portfolio. Monitors and where necessary proposes adjustments to safety stock levels, with consideration to product life cycle.
- Support in training sales managers and supply chain teams members on forecasting techniques to improve the reliability of the execution of the OMRON business plan.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a related role
- Preferably a master’s degree in Supply Chain management or Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of Sales and Operational Planning
- Must have excellent knowledge Microsoft Excel
- Excellent knowledge of statistical forecasting, collaborative planning, trend analysis and scenario planning.
- Experience with forecasting tools (Anaplan or other) is a plus
- Working experience of an ERP system (JD Edwards or similar) would be advantageous.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- A strong communicator & natural challenger able to influence cross functionally with stakeholders from different geographies within the region
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join trainings and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package (including commuting allowance, lunch allowance, gym membership budget, pension scheme & healthcare insurance compensation).
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space. #LI-Hybrid