Back to all jobs
Junior Area Sales Manager Croatia, Bulgaria & Turkey (off + online business)
Education levelBachelor degree
Do you want to have a positive impact on the healthcare sector? Do you want to build strong relationships with Business Partners, and are you an expert at working out the right strategy to work with them to grow sales?
We are hiring Junior Area Sales Manager Croatia, Bulgaria & Turkey (online business) that will be based in the Istanbul office.
About the role:
In this role, you will be part of a commercial team. You will be in charge of strengthening the business growth by building strong relationships with our business partners and working closely with the Marketing team in analyzing and measuring market share and business development against key metrics of marketing & sales activities.
Your key activities:
- Responsible for Croatia & Bulgaria business
- You will support the Area Sales Manager in Turkey with the offline business, and you will drive the Turkey Online Business.
- Establish good relationships with business partners and sub-distributors
- Execute field visits to analyze performance evaluation, opportunities & threats and reporting necessary actions
- Coordinate annual trade plans, promotions, and marketing activities
- Tracking and improving market share, penetration, distribution performance, and must stock list executions of product groups in mainly Pharmacy Channel
- Involving regular sales evaluation & planning meetings with distributor
- Assist BP marketing team with the creation of POS materials, targeting, and execution control of trade marketing activities.
- Take an active role in events such as pharmacy exhibitions, medical congresses, etc.
To be succeed in the role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or related departments of prominent universities
- 3+ years of sales experience in preferably FMCG or Healthcare sector
- Trade marketing experience in a multinational company is a plus
- Pharmacy channel knowledge is a plus
- Online sales experience is a plus
- Having a multi-disciplinary perspective, self-motivated, and has a high level of energy
- Have a driving license
- Fluent in English
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment
- Opportunities to join trainings & courses for your personal and professional development
- Competitive primary & secondary employment benefits package
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space
- Working from abroad opportunities