Back to all jobs
Key Account Manager
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a driven professional with a sharp commercial mind, excellent influential skills and a hands-on attitude towards achieving results? Do you have experience with OTC products and can you demonstrate a solid track record of managing and developing relationships with key pharmaceutical wholesalers throughout the German market? If the answer is yes and if you like setting yourself challenging goals like we do, this might be the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a driven professional with a sharp commercial mind, excellent influential skills and a hands-on attitude to join our team in Germany as Key Account Manager for the Pharmacy Channel (location Mannheim area preferred, Germany-wide possible)
About the role:
The Key Account Manager manages sales and budgets for existing customers ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets. Furthermore, he/she manages the commercial relationships with existing customers and proactively contacts customers to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying new business opportunities.
- Secure across-the-board supervision for all the customer segments and report on all the significant changes on the market.
- Analyze customers according to development potential, trade margins, sales revenues and average revenues and develop and implement corresponding plans for measures.
- Involvement in the development of a strategic customer processing concept and the annual business plan in order to achieve sales and earnings targets.
- Prepare action plans in cooperation with the sales manager and the management to expand the business.
- Plan and comply with annual budgets, i.e. control the sales development of existing customers and compensate sales decreases by recruiting new customers.
- Develop pricing policy.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of Sales/Key Account Management experience
- Knowledge of OTC Sales and the pharmacy channel
- Experience working with pharmaceutical wholesalers
- Excellent influencing and communication skill
- Proficient in English and German, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in a nation-wide role is an advantage
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
- Team leader