Back to all jobs
Key Account Manager Online
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a Key Account Manager professional with a sharp commercial mind and the ability to translate sales strategies into actionable operational tactics? Can you demonstrate records of establishing and developing relationships with Online key accounts? Are you motivated by a dynamic position and are you ready to take on broader responsibilities and have a real impact on growing our Online business? If the answer is yes and if you like setting challenging goals for yourself, then this is the right opportunity for you!
The role will be based in our Hoofddorp office (wider Amsterdam metropolitan area) with our Online Sales team. The Key Account Manager Online manages sales and budgets for existing customers ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets. Furthermore, he/she manages the commercial relationships with existing customers and proactively contacts customers to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst also identifying new business opportunities.
- Management of existing Online customer accounts.
- Prospecting and recruitment of new Online customer accounts.
- Steering sales development and profit growth in line with the objectives set by the Group.
- Support the development of a medium- and long-term strategic account plan.
- Analyze customers according to development potential, trade margins, sales revenues and develop and implement corresponding plans for actions.
- Involvement in the development of a strategic annual business plan to achieve sales and earnings targets.
- Prepare action plans in cooperation with the sales manager and the management to expand the business.
- Plan and comply with annual budgets, e.g. control the sales development of existing customers and compensate sales decreases by recruiting new customers.
- Implement pricing policy.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 – 7 years of relevant sales and key account management experience within the online business.
- Experience managing a key account such as Amazon is preferred.
- Knowledge and proven track record of Online Sales, preferable medical environment is advantageous.
- Outstanding command of English and at least one other local main EU language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to think at strategic level, as well as roll up your sleeves and implement strategy operationally.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, strong analytical skills, discipline and agility.
- Strong result focus, resilience, pro-active mindset, hands-on and action oriented, high awareness of figures about the business.
- Rigor, entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus
- Tenacity and ability to convince others
- Good interpersonal skills, including oral communication
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Confident & controlled in challenging situations
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
Please submit your CV in English.