Back to all jobs
Key Account Manager Online (UK)
LocationLondon, United Kingdom
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
Key Account Manager UK
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our Online Business in the UK! Are you an experienced Key Account Manager professional with a sharp commercial mind and the ability to translate sales strategies into actionable operational tactics? Can you demonstrate a solid track record of establishing and developing relationships with Online key accounts? Are you motivated by a dynamic position where you will travel 40% of your time within your region, and are you ready to take on broader responsibilities and have a real impact on growing our Online business? If the answer is yes and if you like setting challenging goals for yourself, then this is the right opportunity for you!
The location of the role will be home-based, preferably in or near London. The role sits within the Online Sales team, who are based in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands. Regular travel to this office (and some other OMRON offices) will be required.
The Key Account Manager Online manages sales and budgets for existing customers ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets. Furthermore, he/she manages the commercial relationships with existing customers and proactively contacts customers to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst also identifying new business opportunities. The focus of the role is the UK and Business development in the UK or wider EMEA region will also be part of your target.
- Direct management of existing Online customer accounts.
- Prospecting and recruitment of new Online customer accounts.
- Steering sales development and profit growth in line with the objectives set by the Group.
- Development of a medium- and long-term strategic account plan.
- Analyze customers according to development potential, trade margins, sales revenues and develop and implement corresponding plans for actions.
- Involvement in the development of a strategic annual business plan to achieve sales and earnings targets.
- Prepare action plans in cooperation with the sales manager and the management to expand the business.
- Plan and comply with annual budgets, e.g. control the sales development of existing customers and compensate sales decreases by recruiting new customers.
- Implement pricing policy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7 – 10 years of relevant sales and key account management experience within the online business
- Knowledge and proven track record of Online Sales, preferable medical environment is advantageous
- Outstanding command of English and at least one other local main EU language, both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to think at strategic level, as well as roll up your sleeves and implement strategy operationally.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, strong analytical skills, discipline and agility
- Strong result focus, resilience, pro-active mindset, hands-on and action oriented, high awareness of figures about the business
- Rigor, entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus
- Tenacity and ability to convince others
- Good interpersonal skills, including oral communication
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Confident & controlled in challenging situations
Omron Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
About OMRON Healthcare Europe
Committed to improving people’s lives, OMRON Healthcare provides clinically proven, innovative medical equipment for health monitoring and therapy. Our product portfolio includes blood pressure monitors, respiratory therapy devices, electronic fever thermometers and activity monitors as well as body composition monitors and professional medical devices. OMRON Healthcare Group is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
OMRON Healthcare Europe B.V. is the healthcare division for Europe, Russia, Middle East and Africa, and provides service to customers in more than 60 countries through a powerful distribution network.
Please submit your CV in English.