Back to all jobs
Key Account Manager Professional Medical Business
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
Do you have experience developing and implementing a Point of Care (POC) strategy? Do you have a business mindset and are you passionate about exploring and driving new sales opportunities? Do you like networking inside and outside the company and feel comfortable in a matrix role? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
At OMRON Healthcare Europe we have an exciting new opportunity for a self-driven, social and communicative professional with a strong Point of Care background and experience/interest in the Cardiovascular or Respiratory markets to join our team in Germany.
As Key Account Manager Professional Medical Business you will be responsible for developing and executing the Point of Care strategy for Germany. You will effectively develop our Go-To-Market strategy for our professional business with hospitals and healthcare professionals. Moreover, you will help to achieve the desired market position within the scope of the mid- and long-term strategy as defined by the management. Your goal is to make OMRON the number one brand in Cardiovascular and Respiratory markets and to support our company vision of “Zero compromise on healthier lives”.
- Analyze and explore the market potential for Omron’s new range of professional products.
- Develop and execute the professional strategy, identify route to market and execute as agreed
- Drive sales directly or via wholesaler in cooperation with (new or existing) Business Partners and OHE stakeholders.
- Develop, monitor and report KPI’s and optimize ROI of all activities using tools like Tableau and Excel extensively.
- Deliver on assigned sales budget.
- Present Omron at trade shows and conduct trainings of HCP / Users
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4-7 years of sales/business development experience
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Hospital / Point of Care sales in the medical environment is a must
- Ideally also knowledge of wholesaler market and tender business
- Able to implement business plans and 'make it happen'
- Strong Negotiation, Analytical and Presentation Skills
- Interest/experience in Telehealth would be an advantage
- Excellent in the German and English language, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Driver's license
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
- Team leader