Back to all jobs
Marketing Manager Turkey & Poland
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a talented Marketing professional with experience working in multi-functional teams? Are you looking for a challenging role where you can apply your knowledge and experience to develop and implement the omni-channel Marketing plans in a full region?
OMRON Healthcare's dynamic Marketing team is looking for new talent to join its ranks as Marketing Manager for Turkey, Poland, and Eastern Europe markets.
About the role:
The Marketing Manager is in charge to develop and implement the omni-channel marketing strategy (offline and online) in strong collaboration with central EMEA marketing, the sales team, and the business partner, to support the business growth.
The role is located in Turkey in our office in Istanbul (hybrid working mode) and will report to the Omni Channel Activation Group Manager based in Hoofddorp (The Netherlands).
Your key activities:
- Develop the omni-channel marketing plan for the OMRON business for Turkey and Poland:
- Create an annual calendar of activities (across channels: offline & online)
- Unlock media and touchpoints opportunities,
- Implement and oversee campaigns and activities,
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns (KPIs definition & ROI analysis) and activities and report findings to the central team and the country team.
- Negotiate and liaise with third-party marketing agencies
- Develop and implement the yearly digital plan for Turkey (Google paid, SEO, social media) in collaboration with the local digital agency.
- For each campaign, adapt the EMEA marketing toolkit to the local needs by developing promotional material: managing the design and adaptation of the materials, follow-up on the approval process, and managing the launch and post-launch evaluation (from digital assets to POSM).
- Share the marketing material developed for the campaigns with the countries of the region and follow up on the campaign implementation.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors:
- Analyze on a monthly basis the sell-out data for OMRON and the competition and discover actionable insights.
- Run regular competitive analyses to identify new products on the markets, to identify new technologies (connected devices, ECG…), or to prepare a product launch.
- Support the EMEA medical team and/or the business partner in the organization of OMRON’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and congresses in the region of responsibility.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the OMRON organization for regional/ local marketing insights.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably a Master's) in Marketing / Business or a related field.
- Minimum three years experience in marketing or trade marketing with a good knowledge of digital marketing strategy ideally within the healthcare industry.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- A team player, who can adapt to a dynamic, changing environment.
- Fast learner and a can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, and flexibility.
- Fluent in Turkish and excellent English language skills (both written and verbal).
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment
- Opportunities to join trainings & courses for your personal and professional development
- Competitive primary & secondary employment benefits package
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space
- Working from abroad opportunities
Please submit your CV and motivation in English