Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
Calling out Performance Marketing Managers!
Are you ready to make your mark in an international company? Do you want to see your work impact the balance sheet and society as well?
OMRON Healthcare’s EMEA HQ in Hoofddorp, is looking for an out-of-the-box Performance Marketing Manager with a hands-on approach, innovative ideas, and the ability to create best in class shopper journeys on our marketplaces (1P) in the EMEA region.
In this role, the Performance Marketing Manager will have the responsibility to develop, implement, and manage our performance marketing strategies and action plans to drive growth and competitive advantages on the 1P marketplaces that OMRON operates in such as AMAZON Europe, Coolblue, OTTO and others.
Success in this role would have a real impact on sales results, our brand and category positioning – across the EMEA region. Are you up for the challenge?
Key responsibilities include:
- Bring our central brand and product category strategies to life on online accounts/ channels – ensure all brand stores, products, keywords, etc., are optimized for performance on each account/ country.
- Develop and ensure the right end-to-end performance marketing strategies and tactics (across paid and organic channels) are in place to meet both business and consumer expectations.
- Identify and develop the necessary digital marketing tools to increase our brand presence, market share, product conversion and customer satisfaction.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across paid and organic tactics (e.g., keyword research strategies, etc.)
- Create, execute, and launch effective data driven online promotional and advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimize audience strategies and work together with our partner agencies to implement, optimize, and report on performance.
- Manage the direct report (Digital Content Specialist), including recruitment, coaching, engagement, performance evaluation, work allocation, back-up planning, conflict resolution and termination.
- Support the online sales team with the formulation of our online portfolio range strategies based on historic and forecasted category as well as site/platform performance.
- Track, monitor, evaluate, and report on KPIs of media activity to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
- Ensure budget for promotional activities, campaigns and paid media advertising is spent across performance channels efficiently.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) with a focus on (Digital) Marketing
- Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal) and, preferably, competency in at least one other European language (French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Strong affinity with data, and able to take data-driven decisions
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the AMAZON industry
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Experience in managing multiple projects, preferably, on AMZ platforms, and/ or marketplaces
- Experience in SEO research, and optimization
- A team player, who can adapt to a dynamic, changing environment
- Passion for and knowledge of online marketing, e-commerce, and social media
- Proactive, with a hands-on attitude
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join trainings and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package (including commuting allowance, lunch allowance, gym membership budget, pension scheme & healthcare insurance compensation).
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space. #LI-Hybrid
Please submit your CV and motivation in English.