Back to all jobs
Medical Liaison Manager
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
Do you have experience developing a Medical strategy and building relationships with Key Opinion Leaders? Do you have a business mindset and are you a strategic thinker? Do you like networking inside and outside the company and feel comfortable in a matrix role? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
At OMRON Healthcare Europe we have a great opportunity for an independent, social and communicative professional with a strong scientific background and experience/interest in the Cardiovascular or Respiratory markets to join our team.
Your Role as Medical Liaison Manager
As Medical Liaison Manager you will be responsible for further developing the medical strategy for Germany. You will effectively manage key medical and business stakeholders to help our German Sales team reach agreed turnover and profit objectives. Moreover, you help to achieve the desired market position within the scope of the mid- and long-term strategy as defined by the management. Your goal is to make OMRON the brand recommended most often in cardiovascular and respiratory and to support our company vision of “Zero compromise on healthier lives”.
The position will be based in Mannheim, Germany. Substantial travel within Germany and to EMEA HQ in the Netherlands is considered part of the role. If the successful candidate does not live near the Mannheim office, it is possible that they can work from home.
- Map the relevant medical environment (institutions, KOLs, societies etc.) and identify key contacts
- Build relationships and network with key medical stakeholders;
- Establish advisory board and KOL network for key focus areas (currently cardiovascular and respiratory);
- Establish business relationships with our key players in the German market;
- Move the business forward via those relationships and networks;
- Drive OMRON Academy (OMRON’s medical training program) across Germany;
- Gather, consolidate, analyze and report internal and external market / medical data;
- Based on Omron core medical strategy, execute the annual country action plan and manage cost within allocated expense budgets;
- Participate in external congresses and exhibitions in order to increase brand awareness, educate the market and gather and report market and competitor information.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-7 years Medical Affairs / liaison experience in the German market
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Medical or Commercial field
- Able to implement business plans and 'make it happen'
- Knowledge of Cardiovascular or Respiratory market would be advantageous
- Proficient in the German and English language, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Driver's license
Omron core competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
- Team leader
Omron Healthcare Europe has contracted the recruitment agency Thema Group to lead the search. Therefore, your application will be shared with and managed by Thema Group.
Only CV's in English will taken into consideration.