Back to all jobs
Medical Manager (Qualified GP) – Digital Health UK
LocationMilton Keynes, United Kingdom
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelMaster degree
Are you a qualified GP with experience working in primary care in the UK?
OMRON Healthcare is looking for a forward-thinking clinician that can support OMRON to help us to define and improve clinical pathways for digital health and remote patient monitoring. Working closely with our external network of clinical experts to align good practice, and with our product managers to translate clinical insight into digital workflows, this role is central to the success of OMRON’s digital health strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of managing patients in general practice, be able to communicate clearly about complex medical concepts to non-medically trained product managers and be able to envision and create new pathways and workflows to enhance chronic disease management through remote patient monitoring.
As part of a fast-growing, innovative team (Digital Health) within OMRON’s EMEA organization, you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to improving the lives of patients and clinicians, whilst working at the forefront of digital health innovation
- Responsible for the development of new clinical pathways within OMRON’s Digital Health services. Leads improvements/upgrades to existing pathways
- Works closely with product management and service design teams to ensure that OMRON’s digital health services meet the needs of patients and clinicians
- Leads engagement with Key Opinion leaders, clinical customers, and subject matter experts to review, improve and validate pathways and services
- Identifies opportunities for new services and/or pathways that can improve effectiveness and/or efficiency of patient management and works closely with Product Management to build value propositions for the new services
- Ensures that OMRON’s digital health services meet best practice guidance, identifies and documents supporting evidence for service design and claims
- Registered General Practitioner (GP)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a clinical setting, ideally Primary Care focused
- Experience in managing chronic diseases
- Affinity for technology
- Demonstrated ability to re-think models of care and identify new ways to improve patient management