Back to all jobs
Medical Marketing Manager
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelMaster degree
OMRON Healthcare EMEA is looking for an ambitious Medical Marketing Manager to join our team in Hoofddorp! We are looking for someone with significant commercial marketing experience and a healthcare academic background who is interested to work in a business environment. In this role you will support our Product Managers with medical content, maintain and further develop key relationships in the medical community, perform clinical studies and validations as well as supporting various projects and departments in ensuring continuous high quality of our medical content and training materials. Are you up to the challenge? Get in touch!
The Medical Marketing Manager provides support to the marketing department in the EMEA region, including developing/designing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating medical promotional materials and projects to support the marketing execution, as well as drive our goal to be the ‘’Brand Recommended Most Often’’ within the complete product range.
Your key activities:
- Strategical Manage medical content for the full product range, including medical trainings (classroom and on-line).
- Develop and support Clinical Studies, Product Validations in close cooperation with medical experts and development of communication materials in cooperation with Product and Category managers in the Marketing department.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Global HQ, the sales team, supply chain team and QA/RA/TCS team.
- Provide support in the development, implementation and organization of medical marketing activities.
- Develop (educational) plans, projects and tools for new and existing products (including trainings, and execution of the plans) in collaboration with local marketing managers, sales managers, marketing communication manager, Global HQ and business partners.
- Conduct and analyze (medical literature) research to determine current market conditions, market requirements, competitor information and new market opportunities for existing and new products.
- Execute the assigned Medical Marketing plans within the approved budget.
What makes you a strong candidate?
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in a Medical/Healthcare-related discipline
- Experience in Cardiovascular and/or Respiratory is an advantage;
- Ability to work with high-level medical literature, as well as communicate with medical professionals;
- Translate medical scientific content into promotional communications;
- Relevant experience with on- and offline marketing and educational projects within the EMEA region;
- A minimum of >4 years of commercial experience in a business environment (e.g. in a marketing, Clinical Research Associate or commercial role);
- Affinity for education and, ideally, experience with building content for learning tools would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to cooperate with internal, as well as external parties;
- A good general understanding of a commercial environment and the driving forces of business;
- Ability to work in a structured way and prioritize tasks as needed;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is a must. Additional languages are an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Omron core competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required