Back to all jobs
Product and Services Development Manager EMEA
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelMaster degree
Omron Healthcare’s fast-growing Connected Services and Solutions team are looking for an experienced product manager to join us in shaping the future of remote patient monitoring and digital health. In this challenging role you will be responsible for developing and implementing our services product roadmap in collaboration with our international multi-functional team.
Are you a healthcare innovator looking for a challenging role with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of patients and healthcare professionals? Are you up for the challenge? Then we want to hear from you!
The Product and Services Development Manager leads the definition, design, development, and implementation of short- and mid-term (2-3 years) strategic projects for Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), with the aim to meet the short and mid-term sales objectives
- Analyze Payer, Healthcare Provider and User insights to define and prioritize clinical and economic value propositions within the Remote Patient Monitoring space.
- Build compelling internal and external business cases to support new service development.
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to define and specify the clinical and user requirements for new product propositions.
- In partnership with technical experts and R&D, ensure that user requirements are translated into product requirements.
- Manage the product planning and launch process for new service propositions, working within a global multi-functional team
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline, or a medical degree.
- At least 5-7 years product management experience, ideally in the medical / medical device area
- Experience in developing product value propositions and business cases
- Deep interest in telemedicine / remote patient monitoring
- Experience in translating consumer and customer insights into product requirement specifications
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Good written and spoken English level
- Academic working and thinking level;
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
Please submit your CV in English.