Back to all jobs
Product Category Manager
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelMaster degree
Are you an experienced healthcare innovator looking for a challenging role, with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of patients and healthcare professionals?
Omron Healthcare’s fast-growing Digital Health team are looking for a highly effective product category manager to join us in shaping the future of remote patient monitoring and digital health. In this exciting role you and your team will be responsible for developing and implementing our remote patient monitoring product roadmap in collaboration with our international multi-functional team.
Are you up for the challenge?
The Product Category Manager, Digital Health leads the definition, design, development, and implementation of short- and mid-term (2-3 years) strategic projects for Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
The key responsibilities:
- Analyze Payer, Healthcare Provider and User insights to define and prioritize clinical and economic value propositions within the Remote Patient Monitoring space.
- Build compelling internal and external business cases to support new service development.
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to define and specify the clinical and user requirements for new product propositions.
- In partnership with medical, technical and R&D experts, ensure that user requirements are reflected in product specifications and design.
- Manage the product planning and launch process for new service propositions, working within a global multi-functional team
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- Strong experience in product management preferrably in digital health or the medical device field
- Experience of developing product value propositions and business cases
- Deep interest in telemedicine / remote patient monitoring
- Experience in translating consumer and customer insights into product requirement specifications
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Good written and spoken English level
- Academic working and thinking level;
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join trainings and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package (including commuting allowance, lunch allowance, gym membership budget, pension scheme & healthcare insurance compensation).
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space. #LI-Hybrid
Please submit your CV and motivation in English.