Back to all jobs
Product Group Manager
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelMaster degree
The OMRON Healthcare EMEA team is looking for an entrepreneurial, curious and passionate Product Group Manager for the Respiratory and Pain Management Categories, that is willing to make a difference for people, helping them realize healthy and comfortable lives, in line with our mission. At OMRON Healthcare, we want to create an environment where we minimize the current medical impact that certain conditions have on people’s daily lives and create more room for quality of life. Each of our actions and products pursue this mission and are a step towards improving people's lives around the world.
As the Respiratory and Pain Management Product Group Manager you will be leading two of the biggest product categories at OMRON Healthcare. You will be responsible for defining the mid and long-term category strategies, based on the consumer, costumer and market needs, as well as ensuring the short-term implementation of the strategy across EMEA countries.
In this exciting role you will be part of the EMEA Marketing team, reporting directly to the Marketing Director. You will be directly leading a team of 2-3 product managers and category managers and working very close with sales and trade marketing on the implementation of the category strategy, and with the R&D team on the definition of new products to ensure the category growth.
Are you up to the challenge? Get in touch!
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the marketing and product development strategy (including product direction, pricing, profit plans) and product life cycle for the designated product group(s) mid and long term.
- Identify and lead the execution of new business and product opportunities that can lead to the long-term company growth.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic new products, including product definition, price, channel and promotion strategy.
- Ensure the development and implementation of marketing plans to grow the business across EMEA.
- Identify key consumer / shopper / market research opportunities and analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Manage the team of Product Category Managers and Product Managers.
What makes you a strong candidate?
Desired skills and experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing and/or engineering but preferably a Master’s degree;
- At least 7-10 years of experience in the field of Marketing, including developing marketing strategy, upstream product development and go-to-market.
- Strong leadership skills to set direction and engage others.
- Great team leader and coach
- Energetic and passionate for consumer and customers.
- Strong strategic thinker, creative, innovative, communicative and good at priority-setting.
- Experience on multicultural and international environment
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Omron core competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required