Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Employment typeDefinite contract
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a talented Marketing professional with experience working within multi-functional teams (ideally in a Consumer Health environment)? Do you thrive in a high-paced international environment and are you looking for a challenging role where you can apply your knowledge and experience to support our major Product Category strategy within the EMEA region? If yes, then we would like to hear from you!
OMRON Healthcare's dynamic Marketing team is looking for a talented professional to join the Cardiovascular team in the role of Product Manager as a temporary replacement (9 months on OMRON Contract) to cover maternity leave. In this challenging role you will contribute by translating category strategy to country go-to-market strategy, activate the mature products in the lifecycle, as well as define the go-to-market strategy of the new product launches and evaluate them.
The Product Manager provides support in translating the EMEA category strategy into specific marketing country strategies and plans in order to drive the sales objectives (short and midterm), based on deep country understanding and in close collaboration with (online) trade marketing and sales.).
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage local marketing plans in collaboration with local sales teams, trade marketing and business partners, based on country 3C analysis.
- Translate the category strategy into local go-to-market strategies for the lead countries including product claims, prices, promotion and channel, together with Sales and Trade marketing.
- Contribute to the 5-years strategic plan and next Fiscal Year budget in collaboration with Sales and Trade marketing for the lead countries.
- Develop consumer (and medical) activation plans and leverage campaigns for existing product portfolio and new product launches.
- Track the ROI for the different marketing and category activities and takes actions needed to maximize the ROI.
- Track share of market (SOM) and sales results for the lead countries and take appropriate follow-up actions if needed.
- Identify new product and market opportunities based on local market insights.
What makes you a strong candidate?
Desired skills and experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (but preferably a Master’s) in Marketing, Business and/or Engineering related area.
- Minimum 3 years in the field of marketing, with excellent track record and results on go-to-market strategy and activation.
- Strong leadership skills to set direction and engage others
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to see commercial opportunities and draw practical conclusions from complex market data.
- Good ability to think strategically and creatively
- Experience with multicultural and international work environment
- Great team collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Omron core competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required