Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a talented Marketing professional with experience working in multi-functional teams (ideally in a Consumer Health environment)? Do you thrive in a high-paced international environment? Are you looking for a challenging role where you can apply your knowledge and experience to support our Product Category strategy within the EMEA region?
OMRON Healthcare’s dynamic Marketing team is looking for new talent to join its ranks in the role of Product Manager Respiratory and Pain Management. In this challenging role you will contribute to end-to-end product development marketing, including supporting and executing the product group strategy, as well as new product launch processes, agency management and communication management.
Are you up for the challenge?
About the role:
The Product Manager provides support in bringing new product propositions to market in the EMEA region, based on consumer and market insights, including identifying the product requirements, pricing, channel strategy, go-to-marketing strategy and marketing communication tools as part of the Product Launch Process (PLP).
- Identify new product requirements based on the translation of the consumer needs and work closely with the global headquarters to ensure timely launches in EMEA
- Manage new product development for a product range, including defining target consumer, product requirements, pricing, channel strategy, go-to-marketing strategy and marketing communication materials
- Develop marketing communication tools for new product launches, in close cooperation with Trade Marketing
- Contribute to the category’s mid and long-term innovation roadmap
- Execute new product launch activities within the agreed budget in collaboration with the global headquarters, the sales team, supply chain management team and QA/RA/TCS team
- Ensure timely completion of the PLP gates, in close collaboration with the PLP project manager
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (but preferably a Master’s) in Marketing, Business and/or Engineering related area
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing and/or product management, working on a multi-country level
- Experience with supporting Product launch processes, including working together with the global headquarters
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to see commercial opportunities and draw practical conclusions from complex market data
- Good ability to think strategic and creative
- Experience with multicultural and international work environment
- Great team collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Please submit your CV in English.