Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a talented marketing professional experienced in working in multi-functional teams looking for your next career step in the Consumer Health industry? Do you thrive in a high-paced international environment and are you looking for a challenging role where you can apply your knowledge and experience to support our major product category strategy within the EMEA region?
OMRON Healthcare's dynamic marketing team is looking for a talent to join the Cardiovascular team in the role of Product Manager. In this challenging role, you will contribute to end-to-end product development, support and execute the product group marketing strategy, as well as new product launch processes, agency management, and communication management. Are you up for the challenge?
About the role:
The Product Manager provides support in bringing new product propositions to market in the EMEA region, based on consumer and market insights. This includes identifying the product requirements, pricing, channel strategy, go-to-marketing strategy, and marketing communication tools as part of our Product Launch Process (PLP).
- Identify new product requirements based on the translation of the consumer needs and work closely with the global headquarters to ensure timely launches in EMEA.
- Manage new product development projects, including defining target consumer, product requirements, pricing, channel strategy, go-to-market strategy, and marketing communication materials.
- Coordinate creation of marketing communication materials development with the global headquarters and with the Omnichannel Marketing team.
- Contribute to the category’s mid and long-term innovation roadmap.
- Execute new product launch activities within the agreed budget in collaboration with the global headquarters, the sales team, supply chain management team, and QA/RA/TCS team.
- Ensure timely completion of the PLP gates, in close collaboration with the PLP project manager.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (but preferably a Master’s) in Marketing, Business, and/or Engineering related area
- Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing and/or product management, working on a multi-country level
- Experience with supporting product launch processes, including working together with the global headquarters
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to see commercial opportunities and draw practical conclusions from complex market data
- Good ability to think strategically and creative
- Experience with the multicultural and international work environment