Back to all jobs
Product Owner E-commerce
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a Scrum certified Product Owner, passionate about marketing and technology, and willing to make impactful contributions in the healthcare industry?
OMRON Healthcare EMEA (OHE), the Nr. 1 Brand recommended by Cardiologists for Blood Pressure Monitors, is currently searching for a marketing technology platform Product Owner E-commerce to join our team in the Headquarter office in The Netherlands (Hoofddorp – Amsterdam metropolitan area).
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and E-commerce Group Manager, you will be part of the Marketing team and will be the functional owner of our EMEA websites.
In this position, you will be the linking pin in between OMRON’s commercial strategy, its marketing technology platform and its development team thus ensuring the website to deliver the right customer experience for visitors meeting the defined KPI’s.
You will work in close contact with development agencies and the OMRON team, to ensure that the development team works on the topics that deliver the most value to both the users and the company.
Your Key Activities
- You’re translating and bridging the commercial requirements with the development teams in order to have these build and technically enabled.
- Create product roadmap yearly and quarterly for OHE’s marketing technology platform, aligned within OHE stakeholders and in line with OHE’s strategy.
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business owners, and the development team to make sure that the goals are clear, vision is aligned with business objectives, and keeps them up to date on the progress
- Manage product backlog and is key part of the scrum agile team, together with the development agency. Create development team’s to-do list and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Oversee the development stages of the different projects/springs and evaluate progress at each interaction, ensuring the right effort and agency resources for it.
- Has deep understanding of the costumers needs and their journeys and help the project managers scope projects and translate consumer/HCP journeys into development projects for the development teams to work on.
- Identify and execute website development, from UX/UI to conversation rate analysis, to enhance performance, and translate these into development projects to continuously deliver value for the consumer and the company.
- Supports the group manager with budget management for the agency development projects, ensuring agencies deliver value for the company with the most cost-efficient way.
The ideal candidate would have the following Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing and/or engineering or equivalent professional Qualification.
- At least 4 years of work experience in the field of digital marketing and UX/Content manager.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Scrum certified Product Owner preferably.
- Experience with marketing technology platform, preferably Salesforce cloud solutions (SFMC, SFSC)
- Experience and comfortable working on multicultural and international environment.
- Great team worker.
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, flexibility and good at priority-setting.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join trainings and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package (including commuting allowance, lunch allowance, gym membership budget, pension scheme & healthcare insurance compensation).
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space. #LI-Hybrid
- Possibility to work from abroad for a number of weeks throughout the year.
Please submit your CV and motivation in English.