Back to all jobs
R&D Project Manager
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
The R&D Project Manager will drive the research and development of new products and processes and products optimization in the medical field, in particular for nebulizers.
- Manages and leads R&D Project schedule, milestones, costs, deliverable and reporting.
- Leads the communication, task assignment and the multi-functional meetings to govern the different projects and align all key stakeholders based in the other group entities (mainly in Japan, Netherlands, Italy).
- Understands and evaluates technical options and solutions proposed by the teams.
- Contributes to the analysis and implementation of production processes improvements, including possible automations and new solution to increase the productivity, efficiency and quality.
- University degree in Economics or/and engineering.
- Solid experience in manufacturing environment in the role of PM or engineer.
- Strong project management, process engineering, project costs and budget analysis skills.
- Clear leadership, people management and influencing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English and Italian.
- Availability to work on-site with the R&D team based in Lonato del Garda (BS).
OMRON Core Competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player