Back to all jobs
(Senior) Finance Manager – Global Sales & Marketing
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelMaster degree
Interested to work in an international dynamic environment? Equipped with a strong financial background and experience with financial planning in an international business environment? Looking for an organization where employees are encouraged to work together, take ownership and be entrepreneurial?
OMRON Healthcare Corporation, Ltd. is now recruiting for a (Senior) Finance Manager – Global Sales & Marketing (GSM-HQ) to strengthen the Strategic Planning team for GSM, based in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands. The position reports directly into GSM and functionally into the global financial planning team (headquarters in Kyoto Japan).
In this position you develop, implement, and monitor short, mid- and long-term finance strategies for OMRON Healthcare for GSM area (EMEA, Americas and Asia-Pacific). Contribute to business strategy development and business planning – for both device and digital health business – with the aim to optimize the annual, mid and long-term revenue growth and profitability.
- Provide consolidations, reporting, analysis, scenario planning, recommendations, and solutions, through collaboration with senior general and financial management in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific and OMRON Healthcare Headquarters (Finance Planning department).
- Provide financial assessment for GSM (new business) development opportunities through collecting and analyzing costs and investments, identifying financial risks and opportunities, and presenting recommendations. Develop, deploy and continuously improve financial methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Participate and/or lead strategic new business projects such as a) due diligence for potential acquisitions, including post-merger integration, b) strategic alliances, c) capital investments, and/or d) joint ventures. Prepare business cases for strategic investment decisions based on ROIC.
- Contribute to the annual cycle of business strategy development and planning to optimize the annual, mid, and long-term sales revenue growth, profitability, and SG&A in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific for both base and new business.
- Lead and/or participate in global finance projects to increase profitability and improve SG&A cost structure in GSM area.
- Strengthen the global finance function through functional guidance and support towards OHQ WP finance leads based in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific for all business finance-related subjects, including but not limited to budget and forecasting, financial analysis (P&L and BS), profit optimization (SG&A and CGM%) and ROIC management.
- Master’s degree in financial management, business economics, or another relevant area.
- Preference for experience in and knowledge of healthcare/medical devices/ market in the EMEA and Americas region (including manufacturing).
- Around 6 to 9 years of work experience. Acted in a multi-national business control function.
- Business oriented. Experienced in the application of ROIC principles.
- Knowledge of merger & acquisitions, due diligence, and post-merger integration processes.
- Agility: can switch fast and easily from a strategy to tactics to detailed operational execution.
- Strong quantitative and reasoning abilities.
- Knowledge of relevant ERP systems (preferably JD Edwards).
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Team player. Takes ownership. Makes impact.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate these competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Lead the Self
- Focus on social needs
- Courage to lead change
- Deliver Higher Results
- Persistence to achieve results
- Strategic influence
- Driving innovation
- Lead People & Organization
- Diversity and inclusion
- Develop self and organizational talents
- Energizing the organization
About OMRON Healthcare
Committed to advancing health and empowering people worldwide to live life to the fullest, OMRON Healthcare is a global leader in the field of clinically proven, innovative medical equipment for home health monitoring and treatment.
Aiming to realize its vision of Going for ZERO, Preventive Care for the Health of Society, the company develops products and services for cardiovascular condition management, remote patient monitoring, respiratory care, and pain therapy. These help healthcare professionals and patients to reduce cerebro-cardiovascular events, aggravation of respiratory diseases, and restrictions due to chronic pain.
With well over 300 million devices sold globally, OMRON provides the world’s most recommended blood pressure monitors by healthcare professionals. OMRON Healthcare has always strived to improve lives and contribute to a better society by developing innovations that help people prevent, treat, and manage their medical conditions. We provide products and services in over 110 countries.
OMRON Healthcare Group is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment
- Opportunities to join trainings and courses for your personal and professional development
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package, including:
- commuting allowance
- lunch allowance
- gym membership budget
- pension scheme
- healthcare insurance compensation
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space #LI-Hybrid
- Possibility to work from abroad max. 12 weeks per year
- A gross annual salary between € 80,000k and € 85,000k, plus a competitive package
Kind request to provide your CV and motivation in English.