Back to all jobs
Service Design Lead
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelExpert level
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare’s fast-growing Digital Health team is looking for an experienced UX/UI Manager (Service Design Lead) to join us in shaping the future of remote patient monitoring and digital health.
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for defining the design, usability, and function of OMRON’s Digital Health services. You will focus on ensuring that user experience supports our value proposition, is appropriate for our target audience (patients and doctors) and leads to a consistent, high-quality experience across all touchpoints, with a particular focus on in-app and web.
Are you a healthcare innovator looking for a challenging role with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of patients and healthcare professionals? Are you up for the challenge? Then we want to hear from you!
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with our products and services across the entire user experience.
- Drive the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Leverage and manage external design partners
- Implement and manage best-practice approaches for UX/UI design, testing, and validation.
- Ensure that services are inclusive by design, including compliance with applicable accessibility regulations and meet the needs of our target audience.
- Partner with Product Management and Service Planning teams to ensure that UX/UI user requirements are included at all stages of development and become a point of difference for OMRON's digital health services.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years UX design experience, preferably in the digital health / health software field
- Background in visual design, psychology, or interaction design.
- Experience leading UX design projects
- Experienced with directing and applying a user-centered design approach.
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Knowledge of Service Design, design systems, and agile methodologies.
- Experience working with programs such as Adobe XD
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join trainings and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package (including commuting allowance, lunch allowance, gym membership budget, pension scheme & healthcare insurance compensation).
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space. #LI-Hybrid