Back to all jobs
Social Media Manager
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare Europe is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Digital Sales and Marketing team. Headquartered in Hoofddorp – the Amsterdam metropolitan area – the Netherlands, we offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a diverse environment, with excellent opportunities to expand your skills and experience on an international level.
Your role as Social Media Manager
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager your focus will be executing and further development of the social media strategy, including day to day management, building social media campaigns and localize across the EMEA region and working closely with internal teams and external agencies in development of digital campaigns.
- Manage social profile on major social media platforms, including day-to-day posts/updates/responses.
- Track and analyze data performance to adjust strategies and develop monthly reporting and draw actionable insights in order to continually develop the on-going social media strategy EMEA.
- Initiate editorial projects with marketing and digital team
- Development of brand awareness and online image
- Work with internal teams and creative agencies to create best in class social content and campaigns.
- Use insights to develop creative briefs and evaluate creative concepts.
- Monitor trends and developments in social media. You will be responsible for staying on top of the latest industry and platform news and understanding how changes will affect our strategies moving forward.
- Plan and manage social media marketing campaigns according to the growth goal and content direction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Higher vocational professional education (bachelor’s degree)
- 3-6 years’ experience within Social Media Management on major social media channels
- Understanding of content exposure mechanism on the major platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, another language is a plus
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Solid knowledge of keyword research and trends capture
- Ability to track and analyze data
- Experience with Content Management systems and creative tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience with social listening tools and reporting
- Understanding of paid Social media & Facebook’s Business manager
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, pro-active, collaborative, creative, and energetic individual
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is an advantage
OMRON Core Competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
Please submit your CV in English.