Back to all jobs
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelMaster degree
Omron Healthcare Europe is looking for a Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager to join our European Supply Chain Management department. We offer you the opportunity to be part of our important mission to help realize healthier and comfortable lives for people around the world.
We are looking for someone with a strong change management capability who is used to working in a complex international cross-functional setting. Are you energetic, highly motivated and driven to succeed? Are you able to work independently with guidance only in complex situations? Would you like to work in a multinational professional environment? Then this is the job for you!
Your role as S&OP Manager
As S&OP Manager, you are responsible for the operational planning process within OMRON Healthcare Europe – Group (OHE-G). You are responsible for the development of forecasting capability (demand & supply) of key internal and external stakeholders within the forecasting process across the EMEA region (60 countries).
You design, execute, implement, monitor and evaluate the Sales and Operations Process (S&OP) whilst supporting the organizational transition as part of the OHE-G strategy.
Furthermore, you advise senior leadership on required service levels to improve customer satisfaction and reach efficient inventory levels guided by functional policies within the global Supply Chain Strategy.
You will manage 3 direct reports.
Your Key Activities
- Orchestrate the execution of the monthly S&OP process in close alignment with cross-functional stakeholders in line with the S&OP strategy.
- Accountable for the consolidation of the business partners forecast (60 countries) and alignment with the quarterly rolling financial forecast.
- Responsible expert for the development of forecasting capability of key stakeholders in the forecasting process. Train sales managers and supply chain team members to improve the reliability of the execution of the Omron business plan.
- Shapes the forecast process for traditional pharmacy channels and retail / online channels.
- Fuels the organization with demand analytics and scenario planning. Develops and implements complex planning systems to meet goals or objectives.
- Set KPI ambition and reports results for forecast accuracy Sales Plan Mix Reliability (SPMR), Inventory (Omron & in market), ageing stock reserve & fill rate and communicates results to stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Defines CAPA’s to address underperformance and leads and influences cross-functional teams to improve forecast accuracy and fill rates.
- Manage the S&OP team (S&OP Analyst, S&OP Planner and Demand Planner)
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Business Partners in order to incorporate all aspects of market intelligence into the forecasting environment.
- Report demand developments and propose safety stock settings to OHQ Global SCM.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have:
- 7-10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Proven track record in designing and implementing S&OP in an international/ commercially-oriented environment.
- Strong change management capability
- In-depth specialized knowledge of and experience in statistical forecasting, collaborative planning, trend analysis and scenario planning.
- A strong communicator able to influence cross-functionally with stakeholders.
- Project management expertise in implementing change management programs.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is an advantage.
- Expert knowledge and working experience of ERP systems (JD Edwards or similar).
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting tools.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON Competencies in their day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join training & courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary & secondary employment benefits package (including commuting allowance, lunch allowance, gym membership budget, pension scheme & healthcare insurance compensation).
- 28 days of holiday per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space.
Please submit your CV in English.