Back to all jobs
Talent Acquisition & Development Officer EMEA (Maternity cover – OMRON contract)
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Employment typeDefinite contract
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a business-savvy Talent Acquisition professional looking for a challenging role in an international environment within an exceptionally open, transparent and respectful culture? And do you want to contribute to our mission of improving the quality of everyone’s life. Then we have the position for you!
At OMRON Healthcare Europe we are looking for a Talent Acquisition & Development Officer to join our international HR team to cover a maternity leave for a period of 8 months starting March 1st, 2019.
About the job
In this high-pace role, you contribute to the full talent acquisition cycle: from sourcing to onboarding. Under supervision of the HR Director you will be part of implementing and optimizing our Talent Development Plans with the aim to attract and retain high performing talent throughout EMEA.
You will also provide active operational support for our Talent Development activities. In this role you will report into the HR Director. At OMRON Healthcare, you have a lot of visibility and the opportunity to truly make an impact at our leading global company.
Your key activities:
- Responsible for dedicated operational support and coordination of the full recruitment cycle (25-30 hires per annum);
- Help build and maintain our talent acquisition sourcing channels, i.e. Career site, ATS, LinkedIn
- Responsible for leading and providing induction training for all new hires;
- Actively contribute to execution of the EMEA talent development plans;
- Implement the EMEA annual training plan by providing support with planning and coordination of group trainings;
- Select and manage dedicated partners in the areas of recruitment and people development;
- Budget management: tracking of the full spending of recruitment and talent development activities within assigned budget.
What makes you a strong candidate?
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree (minimum Bachelor; Master preferred) in the field of (Organizational) Psychology, Human Resources or related;
- In between 3 – 5 years relevant working experience in (corporate) recruitment within an international high-pace environment, from tactical to operational activities;
- Solid experience with recruitment coordination, follow-up and planning;
- Proven interest and/or prior experience in training coordination and supporting people development activities;
- Experience with using personality and psychometric testing during recruitment processes;
- Excellent experience with MS Office (such as Excel);
- Experience with vendor management and creating long-term partnerships with vendors;
- Excellent organization skills, a strong sense of ownership and can-do mentality;
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal; additional languages are an advantage.
OMRON core competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required.