Back to all jobs
Technical Customer Service Representative
Employment typeDefinite contract
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Seniority levelEntry level
Education levelBachelor degree
Omron Healthcare Europe(OHE) is looking for a Technical Customer Servie Representative to join our Supply Chain & Consumer Care team. We offer you the opportunity to be part of our important mission to help realize healthier and comfortable lives for people around the world.
We are looking for an energetic, intelligent and hardworking individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow in the medical devices domain to join our team. Do you have strong administrative and communication skills, an excellent knowledge of the Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a degree in a technical field? Would you like to work in a multinational professional environment? Then this might be the job for you!
Your role as Technical Customer Service Representative
As Technical Customer Service Representative you will provide administrative and organizational support for internal and external customers (including distributors and end users of our products). This includes Technical Customer Service on administrative technical questions as well as questions related to App and software. Furthermore you will offer technical, operational and management support related to spare parts, service manuals and warranty claim reporting. The goal is to achieve customer (end user) satisfaction through effective administrative technical support of our customers and Business Partners.
- Provide technical assistance (based on existing service or instruction manuals) to end users and Distributor/Business partner’s technicians on complicated technical issues (tier 1).
- Handle queries related to app and software support (e.g. Omron Connect) from end users (tier 1) and third parties (tier 2) (e.g. outsourced service). Furthermore, be the go-to person regarding technical connectivity questions (hardware) related to the functionality of the devices.
- Based on incoming queries, make reports, FAQ’s and recommendations based on customer feedback for improvement.
- Implement and manage the Spare Parts price list
- Maintain the securement plan for Spare Parts. This includes research and preparation of the maintenance plan.
- Monthly processing of Service warranty claim reports (including collecting, consolidating and analyzing the claims in the required format).
- Support with administration for new product launches including Service manuals (e.g. adjusting Service manuals into required OHE format).
- Support the online team in collaboration with the Technical Customer Service Specialist with creation, implementation and maintenance of FAQ lists.
- Creation, implementation, maintenance of the compatibility chart
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree preferably in a technological subject
- 1-2 years’ experience in a technical or administrative role
- Experience working in an international business environment (EMEA).
- Proficient English both written and spoken, and at least one other EU language
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to customers.
- Ability to work in a high-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Excel (Microsoft Office)
Who you are
- An individual with attention to details and structured mindset
- A fast and eager learner
- Skilled in prioritization and time management
OMRON Core Competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
In return, we offer you
A great international and positive working environment, where you can learn and cooperate with colleagues with more than 20 different nationalities. What makes working for OMRON Healthcare Europe Customer Service so interesting is the variety of work and diverse people. A constantly improving and changing organization that is growing year on year, because of the motivated people that are willing to help each other.
Please submit your CV in English.