Back to all jobs
Technical Customer Service Specialist
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a technical and process-driven professional? Are you passionate about Customer Service and Healthcare? Do you naturally put the customer at the heart of what you do and at the same time capable of standing your ground to keep processes harmonized and standardized? Are you a person who feels comfortable multi-tasking and has a positive attitude? If yes, then please get in touch!
As a Technical Customer Service Specialist, you will manage, and control processes related to after-sales support of consumer and/or professional OMRON products. Your goal is to achieve customer (end-user) satisfaction through effective technical support of our customers and Business Partners. Always within compliance with the applicable legal requirements and company policies.
- Ensure that all returned products are dealt with effectively in accordance with the applicable documented service manuals and standard operation procedures.
- Order stock and check inventory of spare parts for in-house or third-party repair centre.
- Provide analysis of returned goods to ensure that the after-sales service is continuously improved.
- Support Customer Service Department with regards to technical questions and provide general technical support for customers (internal and external) and report Quality issues and Customer complaints to OMRON Healthcare Europe Quality Assurance department.
- Manage PA350/PA360 calibration system and ensure that all administration relating to the Calibration is handled effectively.
- Ensure the availability and delivery of consumer products and support software technical training to Business Partners, Distributors, and employees.
- Organize and provide product technical training to Business Partners, pharmacies, and end-users.
- Prepare reference documents, technical presentations, FAQ lists, Direct to Consumer templates, and troubleshooting guides.
- Prepare warranty claim reports.
The ideal candidate
- Intermediate vocational educational
- A minimum of 3 or 4 years? of relevant experience in a (technical) service environment, preferably in Healthcare with a high focus on Customer Satisfaction.
- Native English speaker preferred. Full proficiency in both written and verbal English is an absolute must. Additional languages are welcome.
- Strong communication skills and professional approach to customers
- Enthusiastic individual eager to learn new things
- Strong presentation skills or experience training others
- Basic knowledge of the Medical Device Directive EEC 93/42, IVD EEC 98/ and related international standards
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent technical understanding with relevant practical experience and an ability to quickly grasp technical concepts is a must.
- Knowledge and experience related to electronic medical devices is a clear advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to transform technical information into accessible product documentation and product training for a variety of audiences.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience working with an ERP system preferably JDE
OMRON Core Competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player