Back to all jobs
Technical Customer Service Technician
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you looking for a Technical Customer Service career where you can positively impact people's health? Are you excited by the possibility of helping realize healthy and comfortable lives for people worldwide using our products and services within a dynamic and fast-growing international organization? Then, our Technical Customer Service team could be the right place for you! Omron Healthcare is looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Technical Customer Service Technician to join us in shaping the future of digital health.
The Technical Customer Service Technician manages and controls processes related to after-sales support of consumer or professional products. The goal is to achieve customer (end-user) satisfaction through effective technical support of our customers and Business Partners. All of this is underpinned by compliance with the applicable legal requirements and company policies.
Your key activities:
- Ensure that all returned products are dealt with effectively per the applicable documented service manuals and standard operation procedures, either directly or via a 3rd parties service provider.
- Handles all administration related to returned goods, calibrations, and other (paid) services and, if applicable, charged accordingly. Handles TCS inventory and replenishment of products, accessories, and spare parts.
- Provide technical training on products and services to Business Partners, employees, and 3rd parties service providers. Provide in-depth and specialized technical support to stakeholders via a tiered delivery model.
- Provide technical analysis of returned goods and share CAPA(s) to ensure that the after-sales service is continuously improved.
- Support Order to Cash/ Consumer Care team regarding technical questions and provide general technical support for customers (internal and external), support with post-marketing trending analysis, and report Quality issues and Customer complaints to the QA department.
- Manage calibration systems (PA360) and tools and ensure that all administration is handled effectively.
- Prepare warranty claim reports monthly and submit them to the Quality Assurance department for review, analysis, and processing.
- Represents the TCS team in the absence of and delegated by the TCS lead in projects and new business initiatives.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Experience in measurement and control technology
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a technician (with medical devices a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management systems ISO9001 and ISO 13485
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Passion to learn, experience, and grow as a professional within an international organization.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, and other European languages, a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join training and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package, including:
- commuting allowance
- lunch allowance
- gym membership budget
- pension scheme
- healthcare insurance compensation
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space.
Please submit your CV and motivation in English.