Back to all jobs
Technical Support Specialist (Digital Health)
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you looking for a career where you can make a positive impact on people’s health? Are you excited by the possibility of transforming the lives of patients and healthcare professionals, whilst learning key software product development skills within a dynamic and fast-growing international organization? Our Digital Health team could be the right place for you!
Omron Healthcare is looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Technical Support Specialist to join us in shaping the future of digital health.
The Technical Support Specialist supports the development and post-market improvement of Omron’s Digital Health software and services. You will manage pre-launch acceptance testing of new and/or updated software, including connectivity to Omron’s devices, and support customer service teams to identify and troubleshoot software-related issues. Based on customers' insight and feedback, you recommend software improvements and work with R&D and Product Management to specify and implement changes. Are you up for the challenge?
The Key Responsibilities
- Perform Acceptance Testing and Localisation activities on OMRON application prior to new launches and / or upgrades and work with R&D to ensure it meets required specifications
- Proactively recommend software improvements to Product Manager and R&D to enhance user experience and reduce potential negative consumer feedback (pre- and post-market launch)
- Provide insight and expertise to help troubleshoot software-related issues reported via Customer Services or Technical Customer services
- Establish / Refine processes and procedures for product testing and tracking to ensure that product launch and follow-up are managed in an effective manner
The Ideal Candidate Would Have
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (Engineer background is a plus)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software testing
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team
- Passion to learn, experience and grow as a professional within an international organization
- Deep interest in digital health / remote patient monitoring
- Affinity with software and technology and experience in Software product management is a plus
- Fluent in English both written and verbal, and other European languages a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the OMRON competencies in her/his day-to-day work:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
What can OMRON offer you?
- International, inclusive, and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to join training and courses for your personal and professional development.
- Competitive primary and secondary employment benefits package, including:
- commuting allowance
- lunch allowance
- gym membership budget
- pension scheme
- healthcare insurance compensation
- 28 days of holidays per year with the possibility to earn an additional 4 days.
- Hybrid working and budget to help set up your home office space.
Please submit your CV and motivation in English.