Back to all jobs
Trade Marketing Manager
Education levelBachelor degree
Are you a strong trade marketing professional with outstanding analytical, project management and communication skills? Do you want to play a significant role in between Marketing and Sales, EMEA headquarters and the local markets? If you are passionate about customer/retailer and consumer marketing, then this is your job!
The Area Trade Marketeer (based in Paris) translates the Company trade marketing strategy into a local (trade marketing) strategy and action plan. Furthermore, he/she implements this local strategy and action plan for the designated area (France, Italy and Spain), working together closely with OMRON’s sales team and customers/distributors.
For France the Area Trade Marketeer will have to manage a direct report (the Trade Marketing Officer) who will give support in the creation and implementation of the trade marketing plans of the local French organization.
This role requires substantial national (within France) and international (throughout Italy and Spain) travel.
Your key activities:
- Adopt and localize Central campaigns to local markets strategy and requirements.
- Create and implement the local POS materials and activities, as well as manage the local advertising and PR projects and campaigns, where needed from the stage of consultation and co-ordination to launch and evaluation.
- Track and provide timely feedback on KPIs, related to campaigns and Trade Marketing activities and new product launch performances.
- Provide effective and comprehensive trade marketing support to the Trade Marketing Group Manager.
- Plan and implement sales and trade marketing/marketing calendar in the designated area.
- Collect and periodically report DPSMAP (Distribution, Pricing, Shelving, Merchandising, Advocacy and Promotion) status of market.
What makes you a strong candidate?
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have/bring:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Commercial or Marketing field
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role within Trade Marketing and Marketing, combined with good knowledge of the retail channel
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience communicating with agencies, cross-functional departments and external partners
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are a proactive and enthusiastic individual
Omron core competencies
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team player
Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required