Back to all jobs
User Experience and Content Manager
LocationHoofddorp, the Netherlands
Education levelBachelor degree
OMRON Healthcare Europe is currently searching for a User Experience and Content Manager to join our Digital Sales and Marketing team. Headquartered in Hoofddorp – the Amsterdam metropolitan area – the Netherlands, we offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a diverse environment, with excellent opportunities to expand your skills and experience on an international level.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager your focus will be to ensure an optimal (visual) customer experience for visitors to the site leading to the planned conversion to sales, newsletter subscriptions, answered questions or other KPI. You will also act as the functional and Product owner of the OMRON Healthcare EMEA Digital Platform and manage the external agencies in agile development of changes and new functionalities.
Your key activities include:
- Manage site trading to maximize our conversion and average order value by -together with Digital Marketing agencies- continuously analysing and optimizing the customer journeys to and on our websites.
- Drive the continuous data driven optimization of user interaction by coordinating the backlog grooming of all functional change requests and prioritizing in line with business, marketing and brand guidelines.
- Coordinate and drive the creation of sales focused content assets (e.g. video, banners, graphics, photography, A+ pages) to be used on site and on in all digital channels, including eTailers. Always making sure the content assets are in line with regulatory, marketing and brand claims and guidelines.
- Manage the creation of new templates, digital style guide, documentation and design principles and in line with those: manage the development of scenarios, wireframes, and mock-ups/prototypes to evaluate and communicate design thinking
- Manage collaboration with Marketing and Agencies to design cohesion across different categories in line with Brand guidelines and UX goals.
- Keeping up to date with the state of the art of UX design, new technologies and behaviour trends and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
What do you need?
- Education in the field of digital (trade) marketing and/or UX/Content Management
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to use web content editing software
- Ability act as a Product Owner in agile development
- Experience preferred with Content Management systems and creative tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal and preferably at least one other European language (French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Strong attention to detail, creativity and flexibility
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Is passionate about and has knowledge of online marketing, ecommerce, social media
OMRON core competencies:
- Passionate about customers
- Making it happen
- Total team players
- Team leaders
- Want to apply?
A resume (in English) is required.